You're reading this! That means I was able to set-up Ghost and now have a platform to explore thoughts on web design. Ghost is on version 0.3, so it's brand new and it's built on Node.js so you can't run on it a shared server. Admittedly, that's not the easiest way to go about a simple blog. But I was excited about it and wanted to explore. And I figure any Kickstarter project that can raise over a quarter of a million dollars is worth taking a look at. My writing will live here first from now on...
Read some of my writing on Medium.com
- Understanding reddit Featured in Medium's Editor's Picks
- 50 web designers you should be following on Twitter
- What does designing in the browser mean? Featured in Codrops Collective
- Hacking your twenties 85K+ reads and featured on Medium's Top 100
- Why I became a front-end developer